Saving Tourism in Covid-19 Period


I have always fancied identifying, selecting, and visiting interesting hiking spots in and out of Canada. That would mean, however, I save up for the journey of course. My best travel times would be during low season to my selected points of visit. At such times, I know there would be less human traffic, making travel costs on transport and accommodation pocket friendly. My main worry now is that all continents seem to have been hit hard by the Covid-19 global pandemic. The growing number of infections and deaths have since seen the implementation of travel restrictions. This move acts as the best way countries can reduce the spread and destruction caused by Covid-19 until health organizations reach a permanent and promising solution. Nonetheless, also a period calls for enhanced innovation and smart solutions to help save the tourism industry. The move would also work as part of WHO’s recommendations that people need to learn to practice social distancing. One way that we could save the industry is consider postponing, rather than cancelling booked trips for leisure. On the other hand, we could liaise with the travel agency for live documentation of interesting spots. Personally, I would not mind streaming a tour of, say, the Canadian Rockies at the comfort of my room, all made possible through a drone. I would be of the idea that such services come at a cost-friendly premium service. This way, we can help save the domestic and global tourism industry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canadian Rockies

Welcome Note